- Three good sized rooms with integrated appliances and fitted bathroom suite.
- Good sized balcony
- Less than 5 minute walk to Gallions Reach DLR station (Canary Wharf in less than 30 minutes door to door)
- Large car parking space and secure bicycle storage in gated underground car park
- 24-hour concierge and a pub, café, gym and convenience stores in complex
- 7 minutes on DLR to future Crossrail station (Customs House)
Stunning modern one bedroom flat on Gallion Road – 35% Share available for £101,500 (£290,000 market value)
Shared ownership rent : £339
Service Charge: £177
This property is a bright, one-bedroom flat, decorated in a modern style with good sized rooms and plenty of storage.
The main living area splits nicely into a spacious kitchen and living room. The kitchen is a very good size, with plenty of cupboards and drawers within the island design. The kithen contains a full set of integrated appliances (Smeg Fridge/Freezer, Induction Hobs, Microwave and Dishwasher; Fisher & Paykel oven) including a newly installed washing machine.
The living room is spacious with plenty of room for flexibility to have a corner sofa or dining table. The sliding glass doors taking up the whole wall let in a huge amount of light and open up onto a good-sized balcony.
The bedroom is a great size with lots of space for a king-sized bed and a large wardrobe. The bedroom has been fitted with a high-end woollen carpet and has a good-sized window letting in plenty of light.
In the hallway is a double-doored storage cupboard with plenty of shelves installed.
The fully-fitted bathroom is also spacious with a combined bath and shower, a large mirror and a huge amount of storage space throughout.
The flat also benefits from a large car parking space in the secure underground car park.
Owners have full access to a 24-hour concierge on site, a popular pub and two convenience shops (including a Co-Op). In the local area there are three gyms (one in the complex and one less than 5 minute walk away) whilst Gallions Reach Shopping Centre (including a large Tesco Extra) is just a mile from the flat and just a short walk or bus ride away. A large Sainsburys, Asda and Lidl are all within a 5 minute drive/bus ride away. The flat is a 4 minute walk to the DLR station which is a 25 minute journey to Bank station.
This property is offered chain free.
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.