- Door entry phones system
- Close to Westfield
- Close to Public Transport
- Secure Private Street
- Long lease (122 years)
- Walking Distance Ravenscourt Park
Stunning 1 bedroom apartment in a new build development – 40% Share available for £220,000 (£550,000 market value)
Shared ownership rent : £648
Service Charge: £159
This self-contained flat on the second floor is situated in the heart of Brackenbury Village.
We’re delighted to offer for sale this luxury and spacious second floor flat. The communal entrance to the flat is adjacent to the north side of the complex with path leading to an inner door to the communal entrance with bicycle storage. There is a Concierge on site 6 days a week. The safety is superb, with a private gate and private road, with cameras all around the building. The front communal entrance gate is activated by an entry-phone system. Stairway and lift available to upper floors.
The property comprises of a modern open plan kitchen, a light and airy reception which leads onto a private balcony. The bedroom is of a generous size and also has access to the balcony. Modern family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing. 45 SQ.M/485 SQ. FEET.
This property complex built in late 2016.
Only 5 minutes walking distance to Ravenscourt Park. Also situated centrally between Shepherds Bush Westfield Shopping Mall and Hammersmith which gives you easy access to the city. Piccadilly line, Hammersmith and City Line, Central Line and District Line are all within 10 minutes walk.
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.