25% Share available for £156,250 – (full market value £625,000)
Shared Ownership Rent : £550
Service Charge: £151
A well presented top floor apartment set across 520 sq ft in this superb central London location within walking distance of Hyde Park. The apartment has well-proportioned rooms making it ideal for a single occupant or couple looking for a modern home with contemporary fixtures and fittings, wooden laminate and ceramic flooring, a full range of built-in kitchen appliances and double glazed windows with plantation shutters.
The modern building was redeveloped in 2012 and features include communal gardens, underground bike storage, secure key fob entry and intercom, mail room and a lift to all floors. Nearby tube stations include Edgware Road and Marylebone (5 mins) Baker Street (9 mins) and Marble Arch (10 mins).
In addition to the excellent local transport links, there are many diverse restaurants and bar’s nearby, as well as the superb shopping found in and around Oxford Street and Regent Street.
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.