- Contemporary throughout
- Town Centre location
- Security Entry System
- Communal Garden and Courtyard
- Secure bicycle storage
- Close to transport links
Set within the heart of Maidenhead’s popular town centre is this light and bright, spacious one bedroom apartment. Positioned on the second floor of this modern development, it benefits from natural light throughout.
As well as the convenience of town centre living, the flat also boasts a large open plan living area with bay window and high gloss white finish kitchen, fully fitted modern bathroom suite and a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
It has the advantage of a secure entry telephone system, central gas heating and integrated smoke alarms, plus the use of a communal gardens and children’s play area.
Ideally located close to Maidenhead train station providing fast, mainline trains into central London and soon to benefit from the much anticipated Elizabeth Line, with direct access to the City and Canary Wharf. The town is conveniently positioned for both the M4 and the M40 via the A404.
Rent – £279
Service charges – £123
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.