One bedroom flat in central Maidenhead, 5 mins walk to the town and 8 mins to the train station with direct links to London Paddington and Crossrail being completed in 2019.
Flat would suit single person or young couple, particularly someone looking to commute easily in to London.
Supermarket across the road from flat. Cinema and leisure centre within a few minutes walk.
Nice size bedroom with large fitted wardrobe. Large lounge with double doors opening to balcony. Bathroom with shower over bath and white bathroom suite. Carpeted throughout.
Central heating throughout.
Private carpark with reserved parking space and visitors bays.
Rent – £255
Service charges – £93
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.