- First floor flat
- Ideal for City workers
- Blackwall DLR and a short walk from Canary Wharf
- Open plan reception room with a fully fitted kitchen
- Larger than average one bedroom
- Double glazing
- Lift access
- Secure entry phone system
A great opportunity to purchase a larger than average one bedroom, first floor flat in a small block on Poplar High Street. The accommodation comprises of a large open plan reception room with a fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and a gas hob. There is also access to a good-sized balcony. In addition to this, there is a double bedroom and a three piece bathroom suite. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, lift access, secure entry phone system that connects to your mobile phone and CCTV that connects to your television.
Mikardo Court is a small modern development that is moments away from Blackwall DLR and a short walk from Canary Wharf.
This apartment is available part furnished and is ideal for city workers who work at Canary Wharf or in the City.
Service charge: £158
• Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
• Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
• No cash buyers
• No pets
• Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
• Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
• Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
• Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.