- Great transport links with Wanstead Park Overground station at its doorstep
- Boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and dual aspect views facing broadly North and West
- Laminate flooring throughout the lounge, kitchen and corridor
- Communal rooftop garden
- Bathroom complete with white suite, shower over bath, floor tiles and heated towel rail
- Bedroom complete with plush carpet and a built-in wardrobe
- Gas boiler, central heating and double glazing
- Close to local shops and food outlets, including a convenience supermarket and coffee shop located downstairs on the ground floor of the apartment block
- Wanstead Flats closeby, perfect for walks around the park and beautiful lakes
- Large balcony, offering fantastic views of the London skyline (including Canary Wharf, Olympic Park and Liverpool Street)
25% Share Price £73,750
This spacious one bedroom apartment sits neatly on the corner of the top floor of a six-storey block which is served by two communal elevators and within a secure gated development. The property is dual aspect, which benefits from plenty of natural light and some beautiful views of the local area and London skyline.
The property is well proportioned, with good-sized rooms and offers plenty of storage space. There are natural walls throughout, with laminate flooring in the hallway and kitchen/ living room, in addition to fully tiled bathroom and natural shade carpeted bedroom.
The front door is greeted by a long and welcoming hallway leading to the bathroom; double bedroom; storage cupboards; airing cupboard and a kitchen/ lounge that opens onto the balcony.
The double bedroom features beautiful views out towards Wanstead Flats through both of its floor-to-ceiling windows; one of which can be opened two ways. There is also a large built-in wardrobe, with extra shelving above providing generous storage.
The main living space comprises a wonderfully sized lounge and kitchen. This room is dual aspect with floor-to-ceiling windows, letting in plenty of natural light. The generous views of the London skyline, including Canary Wharf, Liverpool St and the Olympic Park can be admired from within the confines of this room itself, or from the long balcony that it opens onto, which is perfect for alfresco dining, watching the sunset or simply relaxing with a good book and coffee.
The kitchen is a great size with plenty of work top spaces for preparing meals and multiple cupboards and drawers for ample storage. It also features a built-in electric oven and ceramic gas hob, extractor fan and stainless steel sink.
The fitted bathroom is also a decent size, with a white suite, shower over bath, large mirror covering the wall above the sink and a heated towel rail.
Forest Gate is a much sought after area due to its Crossrail station and easy City commute, fantastic multiple transport links, easy access to shops and close proximity of the open spaces of Wanstead Flats.
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.