- •South Facing Balcony
- •Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen
- •Laminate flooring throughout except carpeted bedroom
- •Gas Central Heating
- •Secure Bicycle Storage
- •CCTV in communal areas
- •Door entry phone/fob key system
- •Close to local shops
- •Close to many transport links
The apartment block is situated on a quiet road opposite a beautiful church. Stratford’s lively epicentre is the Westfield Shopping Mall and beautiful Olympic Park, which is a 15 minute walk or a 5 minute bus journey. It has an amazing selection of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants that cater to everyone’s taste.
Ideal for commuters, Stratford station on the Central, Jubilee, DLR and Overground lines is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute bus journey away. West Ham station on the Jubilee, District and Hammersmith & City is a 15 minute walk or 5 minute bus journey away. Local buses serve many locations such as Liverpool Street, Stoke Newington, Oxford Circus, Walthamstow and Canning Town.
There are two large parks close by, Stratford Park and West Ham Park.
Full price £300,000 / minimum share £75,000 (25%)
Service charge: £130.73
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer (based on date and time the application was received).