- Top floor flat
- Double aspect balcony
- Large open-plan living space
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Secure bicycle storage
- Door entry phone system
- Concierge service
- Close to local shops, restaurants and parks
- Close to transport links
This property is a bright and well-proportioned one-bedroom apartment. It has a large open-plan kitchen and living space with double aspect windows and laminate flooring throughout. It contains a fitted kitchen and there is ample space for a dining table, a work space and lounge area. There is a long balcony with views over east London. There is a good size carpeted double bedroom with large windows. The fitted bathroom is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail and a large mirror. There is the addition of a small hallway and a storage cupboard. It is a top floor property with high ceilings, large double-glazed windows and is painted white throughout which makes for a light and airy space. There are two fob access doors and a concierge service.
The main living area splits nicely into a kitchen and living room. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built in oven with ceramic hobs and a stainless steel sink. There is more than enough space for a dining table and separate sitting area and the large Juliette balcony provides plenty of light.
The apartment is situated in a large new development on a quiet cul-de-sac. It is a short walk to Roman Road where there are a number of local shops, including grocers, butchers, hardware and home stores, cafes and restaurants. The apartment is close to the local parks of Meath Gardens and Mile End Park and Regent's Canal, which can be seen from the balcony. Victoria Park, with its beautiful tree lined avenues, boating lake and Sunday food and farmers' market, is less than 10 minutes walk away.
Further afield, Columbia Road flower market and Brick Lane are a 20 minute journey by bus and the Westfield shopping centre at Stratford can be reached in less than 30 minutes by public transport.
The location is well connected and is ideal for commuters. Bethnal Green (Central line) Mile End (Central, Hammersmith and City and District lines) and Stepney Green (Hammersmith and City and District lines) stations are all 15 minutes walk. Local buses serve many locations, including and London Liverpool Street.
There is a secure car park, with parking spaces available to reserve, as well as bike lockers in the basement.
40% Share Price: £150,000
Service Charge: £158.89
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.