- Own front door
- Private back garden with side access
- High ceilings throughout and large sash windows
- Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath and heated towel rail
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
- Close to local shops
- Close to transport links
40% Share Price for £270,000
Full Market Value £675,000
Monthly Rent: £795.59
Monthly Service Charges: £55.72
This apartment occupies the ground floor of a beautiful Victorian building that back onto Allens Gardens. The apartments and gardens were developed in the 1870s.
The property is a bright, well-proportioned three bedroom apartment, with good size rooms and plenty of storage. It is painted white throughout. It was redecorated and fitted with all modern appliances in 2014 so is like a new build but with all the charm of a period building, with high ceilings and large sash windows.
One’s own front door, at street level, opens onto a long hallway. The bathroom, three bedrooms and living room lead off the hall. The living room has a bay window. Thanks to excellent glazing none of the noise from the street reaches it, but all of the light. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with gas hobs and large fridge. The kitchen has double doors to a private rear garden which is set out in grass, paving and mature plants. And a plum tree! It has a built-in BBQ and ample space for outside dining.
The fitted bathroom is also a good size, with a heated towel rail, shower and bath, and a large mirror,
Stoke Newington’s lively epicentre is Church Street, which is within 6 minutes’ walk of this apartment. It has a great selection of bars and restaurants. Shops are mostly independent. Its restaurants are noteworthy for their diversity as well as their quality.
Ideal for commuters, Finsbury Park station on the Victoria and Piccadilly line is a short bus journey away and provides excellent services to Kings Cross (6 minutes), Euston (8 minutes) and Covent Garden (15 minutes). Over ground station, Stoke Newington is a short walk and provides excellent services to London Liverpool Street (15 minutes). Local buses serve many locations, including Angel Islington, Dalston, Old Street and London Liverpool Street.
Short walk to excellent primary and secondary schools. Within walking distance of Clissold Park and Clissold Leisure Centre.
Over 120 years left on the lease.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the