- King-size master bedroom with ample space for a wardrobe and other bedroom furniture
- Large double second bedroom with views of The Orbital at Stratford and Canary Wharf
- Spacious living / dining area with doors to external balcony
- Separate, spacious kitchen with integrated oven and gas hob. Space for washing machine and dishwasher
- Large bathroom with bath and in-bath shower. Mirror and space for a storage cabinet
- External balcony
- Extra height windows and patio doors
Full Value: £330,000
Share Price: 132,000
Rent PCM: £338.51
Service Charges PCM: £223.36
Situated in a small 15 flat block, this 3rd floor apartment is within easy reach of Plaistow station (zone 3). Excellent transport links to Canary Wharf (20 minutes), The City (20 minutes to Liverpool St) and Central London (30 minutes to London Bridge) make it ideal for professionals looking for a short commute.
A nearby High Street with a variety of retail stores, including a florist, post office, coffee shop and eateries, means the apartment is well situated.
The Stratford shopping centre and Westfield are within easy reach. Just a 10-minute bus ride away or a 25-minute walk to the centre.
This is the ideal home for a professional working in the City or central London, a couple or family. Enquire now to arrange a viewing.
Lift fitted in the building. Phone entry system. External Newham residential parking available. Zone PN. First car is free.
A quiet residential area, located on a Close so minimal road noise. There is a Pharmacy and Post Office steps from the flat as well as a local convenience store. West Ham Park is a short distance away, ideal for runners, families with children or lovers of green space. Westfield Shopping Centre and the Olympic park; home of the Aquatic centre, open for swimmers of all ages, The London Stadium, F45 Fitness centre and a host of restaurants is a short bus ride or drive away.
- Located in Zone 3
- Plaistow station is served by the District and Hammersmith and City Lines, with interchanges at West Ham for the DLR, Jubilee Line, C2C and Mile End for the Central Line.
- Bus stops towards Stratford, Walthamstow, Beckton, Canning Town located at Plaistow Station.
13.2m2 Bedroom 1
12.9m2 Bedroom 2
20m2 Living/Dining Room
FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market