- 3 minutes walk from DLR & train station & major bus routes
- 5 minutes walk from Thames River
- Access to shared courtyard, with 24 hour concierge and lockable bike / storage space
- Newly fitted wooden floors
- Close to cafes, shops, and numerous parks
- Double glazed windows, all modern fittings throughout
Large four bedroom single level apartment on a desirable street situated between Stepney and Limehouse.
Part of a mixed modern block and converted listed mission building (built 1885). 3 minutes walk from Limehouse DLR & Rail station (Zone 2), 5 minutes walk to the Thames River, and within 10 minutes commute of both Bank and Canary Wharf. 2 minutes walk to 24 hour bus route stop.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 both doubles, 3 and 4 are singles. Large lounge and separate kitchen. Bathroom/toilet plus second separate toilet. Recently fitted wooden floors in Bedrooms 1 and 4, as well as throughout hallway and lounge. Fully electric, no gas. Total floorspace approx. 89 square metres. Entrance is ground level on street.
Access to communal courtyard, lockable bike shed, rubbish bin room & storage area – all served by 24-hour concierge.
Local farm and two large parks at end of street, numerous schools, children’s centres and nurseries within a few minutes walk towards Stepney. Late night supermarkets, cafes, shops, and pubs within a few minutes walk towards Limehouse.