- •One bedroom apartment
- •Close to transport links
- •Private balcony
- •Door phone entry system
- •Fantastic location
- •Floor area: 70sqm
Share Price £110,250
Full Value £315,000
Service Charges: £208
This modern and extremely spacious one bedroom apartment is located in the sought-after Navigation Court.
The Property is located within a modern development and comprises of a large open plan kitchen living room with wooden flooring leading to large balcony and large double bedroom with a luxurious pile carpet and fitted wardrobes.
There is a modern bathroom with a heated towel rail and bathroom cabinet . Ideally located for great transport links.Ideal for commuters, as Gallions Reach DLR station is minutes away.
There is an additional storage cupboard allocated in the hallway, which is perfect for a washing machine.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.