- Three double bedrooms
- Two large bathrooms fully equipped
- Wooden floor throughout
- Kept to impeccable standards
This is a modern 3 bedroom flat situated in the Coalmakers Wharf Development, directly overlooking the Limehouse Cut Canal, in Poplar. It is within walking distance to Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line), Westferry (DLR) and Mile End Station (District, Central and Hammersmith & City Lines).
Finished to a high specification, this split level apartment has been newly donethroughout with wooden floor in all the bedrooms and corridors. There are two large size bathrooms, one with a shower and one with bath tub.
Upstairs there is also a large, well-equipped L-Shaped Kitchen, which opens onto a private balcony. There is also a second balcony which is accessible from the bedroom. The apartment is safe and secure with a linked alarm, video cameras and is ideally located within one minute’s walk from Tesco and Lidl.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.