- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terraced property
- Private gated development
- Double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Sought after location
- Close to local shops and transport links
A 3 bedroom 2 storey mid-terraced house in an established gated residential area, built in the 1990’s. It has a small patio/garden with lovely views overlooking the open spaces of Haberdashers playing fields to the west. It is within easy walking distance to Telegraph Hill Park and Hilly Fields, and easy reach of all usual amenities.
Frendsbury road is a main bus route with access to New Cross Gate, Lewisham and Camberwell. It’s 10minutes walk to Nunhead/Brockley station connecting you with the London Overground and National Rail service with links to the city. Superb shopping centres at Lewisham and Surrey Quays with all the major food and department stores are few minutes’ drive away. There is parking in front of the property driveway and an allocated parking space.
Accommodation comprises of entrance hall with double door hallway storage and under stairs storage, downstairs cloakroom WC, fitted kitchen with double oven, a lounge with dining area on the ground floor (open plan). The lounge/diner has patio doors opening to the rear patio and garden area with playing fields beyond. Stairs from the entrance hallway leads to the first floor landing. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom, storage cupboard and separate racked airing cupboard.
Pincott Place is a private, modern, gated development with a blocked-paved road and dedicated parking for residents. Striking in appearance, each of the homes is built in sand and red brick with integral security alarm and external lighting. To the rear of the property an enclosed, west-facing, paved, courtyard accessed via double patio doors from the lounge/diner.
Just under 75 years remaining on the lease.
Rent – £278
Service charge – £21
Lounge/diner: 4.8 x 4.7m
Kitchen: 3.1 x 2.6m
Bedroom 1: 4.8 x 2.4m
Bedroom 2: 3.1 x 2.1m
Bedroom 3: 2.6 x 2.0m
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.