- • Purpose built Victorian flat
- • Sash windows
- • Shutters throughout
- • Original features
- • Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- • Gas Central Heating
- • Double glazing
- • Door entry phone system
- • Close to local shops
- • Close to transport links
40% Share price for £240,000
Rarely available bright and airy, well proportioned Victorian flat backing onto Allen Gardens Park. Restored and refurbished to high standard in 2014. High ceilings, original features, sash windows. This flat is part of an interesting development of purpose built flats built circa 1870 around the attractive Allen Gardens.
Stoke Newington’s lively epicentre is Church Street, which is within 10 minutes walk of this apartment and has a great selection of bars and restaurants. Shops are mostly independent and many sell a great range of vintage goods. It’s restaurants are noteworthy for their diversity as well as their quality.
The accommodation is arranged with 3 peaceful double bedrooms, including large master bedroom, at the rear of the property with windows onto the park. Bathroom is well appointed and at the front of property the double aspect kitchen with room for a table leads into the large lounge.
Ideal for commuters, Finsbury Park station on the Victoria and Piccadilly line is a short bus journey away and provides excellent services to Kings Cross (6 minutes), Euston (8 minutes) and Covent Garden (15 minutes). Over ground station, Stoke Newington is a short walk and provides excellent services to London Liverpool Street (15 minutes). Local buses serve many locations, including Angel Islington, Dalston, Old Street and London Liverpool Street.
Short walk to excellent primary and secondary schools. Within walking distance of Clissold Park and Clissold Leisure Centre.
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.