- 17th floor
- Spacious apartment of 890 sq ft (82.7 sq m)
- Open plan living with 2 balconies
- Three double bedrooms
- Close to South Quay & Canary Wharf DLR
- Thames and City views
- 122 years lease remaining
- 100% £710,000
- 50% Share Price £355,000 plus monthly rent of £826
- Service Charge: £338pm
50% Share Price £355,000
Service Charges: £338
We are pleased to offer a luxury 890 sq ft/82 sq m apartment situated on the 17th floor of the iconic Lincoln Plaza development. The apartment comprises of three double bedrooms, a fully tiled bathroom, an additional cloakroom, carpeted bedrooms and dark wooden flooring throughout the rest of the property. The white fully fitted kitchen includes built in appliances ie oven, fridge and freezer.
The kitchen/dining area and living room is open plan which provides an ideal space for family living as well as being an excellent layout for entertaining. The living room and one of the double bedrooms have the benefit of spacious balconies which provides spectacular views of the Thames and London skyline including the London Eye and iconic city landmarks such as Tower Bridge, the Leadenhall Building (Cheesegrater) and the Walkie-Talkie. The apartment overlooks the winter garden and has the added benefit of a games room both for sole use of the residents of this building.
The location of this property provides elegant living close to one of the world’s most popular business districts of Canary Wharf and an effortless journey from South Quay DLR to Bank makes employment in the City of London just as accessible. South Quay, being a two- minute walk away, provides easy access to Greenwich, an area which hosts an abundance of bars and restaurants, along with a direct route to London City airport, Lewisham and Stratford to provide easy travel options beyond the capital.
Closer to home, ample bars and restaurants within close walking proximity to the property help to provide the area with a lively buzz and sense of community.
If you are looking for a competitively priced modern three bedroom apartment please contact us to arrange a viewing.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.