- Split level residence in elegant new build consisting of just 9 apartments
- High spec interior
- 3 double bedrooms, two with Juliet balconies, fitted wardrobes in the master with bronze sliding doors
- Large open plan reception, kitchen and dining
- 2 bathrooms, cloakroom and utility room
- Landscaped garden
- Underfloor heating with interactive control
- Central hub based SONOS audio system in kitchen, living room and x2 bedrooms
- Lockable external bicycle/shed and allocated parking space
- Independent intercom/video door entry control and communal CCTV interface
Luxury spacious 2 storey apartment in idyllic West Dulwich available on a 45% share. At the edge of the renowned Dulwich Conservation area and in one of London’s most sought after locations. Beautifully designed exterior and high-tech interior specification with a generous, open plan modern layout, including smart home technology and a landscaped communal garden.
A village atmosphere with local independent shops (delis, bakeries and butchers), gourmet pubs and restaurants in Dulwich village, South Croxted road or even more bustling East Dulwich (Lordship lane). An abundance of parks and open spaces with Dulwich park and Dulwich woods and a local favourite: Brockwell Park Lido; and culture including the Dulwich Picture Gallery, Belair House, East Dulwich Picture House and the Horniman Museum.
Well-connected and ideal for commuters with West Dulwich station only a 6 minutes’ walk (Victoria in 13 minutes) or Tulse Hill station under 8 minutes away (London Bridge in 20 minutes). Dulwich is also home to three of London’s top independent schools: James Allen’s Girls’ School, Dulwich College and Alleyn’s. Other excellent state schools include Dulwich Hamlet Junior School, Dulwich Village Infants School and Kingsdale Foundation School.
The apartment is 114.0 sq.m/ 1,227 sq.ft. and comprises of 3 double bedrooms including master with en-suite (6.20m x 2.80m), a second bedroom (3.80m x 3.30m) and third (3.40m x 3.25m); living/dining room (5.60m x 3.70m) and kitchen (3.40m x 3.10m), main bathroom, cloakroom and utility room.
Rent – £743
Service charge – £181
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.