- 3 minute walk to Romford Station
- Great links to London
- Short walk to local buses
- A stones throw from shops
- Short walk to pubs and restaurants
- Very secure
- A short walk to supermarkets (Asda, Sainsburys, Aldi, Lidl and Iceland)
- 2 minute walk to convenience stores (Tesco Express and Co-op)
- Will be on the Crossrail line with even faster links to London
- Close to Brentwood, Upminster and Hornchurch
- Household income must not exceed £90,000
- Must be in permanent employment
- First time Buyers- You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment
- No cash buyers
- Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis
This is a modern apartment in Byron Court which is located in the Quadrant Arcade which is right in the heart of Romford town centre.This apartment is also very secure with an added third entrance that is closed once the shops shut and gives you access to the street at night.
Romford has a great selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is ideal for commuters with Stratford (less than 15 minutes away) and Liverpool street (approx 20 minutes). Romford is a sought-after location especially with Crossrail being opened in the near future. Crossrail promises to shuttle people directly into central London in minimal time. Romford to Bond Street in under 38 minutes.
This property is a bright, well-proportioned one bedroom apartment. It has stunning windows along the front of the living room and bedroom. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with ceramic hobs and a stainless steel sink. The fitted bathroom is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail.
Rent – £87 per month
Service charge – £109 per month