- 700 square foot two double bedroom, 1 bathroom flat
- Secure Bicycle Store
- Door entry phone system
- Close to local shops
- Close to transport links
Bright and sunny two double bedroom flat. 700 square foot, with ample built in storage space. Great location situated a few minutes’ walk to the green open space of Clissold Park, and the shops, restaurants and amenities of Stoke Newington Church Street.
Stoke Newington’s lively epicentre is Church Street, which is within 5 minutes-walk of the apartment. It is has a great selection of bars and restaurants. Shops are mostly independent and many sell a great range of vintage goods. Its restaurants are noteworthy for their diversity as well as their quality.
Ideal for commuters, Finsbury Park station on the Victoria and Piccadilly line is a short bus journey away and provides excellent services to Kings Cross (6 minutes), Euston (8 minutes) and Covent Garden (15 minutes). Over ground station, Stoke Newington is a short walk and provides excellent services to London Liverpool Street (15 minutes). Local buses serve many locations, including Angel Islington, Dalston, Old Street and London Liverpool Street.
Service charges: £124
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.