- •Two double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe and shelving
- •Fitted kitchen with integrated cooker, dishwasher, and large fridge-freezer
- •Separate storage room, with plumbing for washing machine, and vent/heater
- •Large fitted bathroom with heated towel rail and wall mirror
- •Carpeted bedrooms, laminate flooring in hallway/kitchen-diner, tiled bathroom
- •Good sized rear balcony
- •Neutral décor throughout
- •Gas central heating and double glazing
- •Secure bicycle storage
- •Video entry system
50% Share Price £247,500
Service Charge: £120
A bright, well-proportioned (746 sq ft) two bedroom apartment with balcony. Set on the first floor of a small block of 20 recent new-build flats on a quiet residential road.
Excellent transport links. 7 minute walk to Clapton Overground station (12 minute train journey to Liverpool St), and 13 minute walk to Stoke Newington (10m bus journey to Dalston Kingsland). Bus stop for the 106 to Finsbury Park is 1 minute away.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.