- Two bedrooms
- Large bathroom
- Private garden
- Close to Stoke Newington Church St
- Excellent transport links
- Securely gated development
- Communal roof terrace with City views
- Bike sheds
70% Share Price £360,500
Service Charges: £117
On offer is a spacious two bedroom flat with a private garden in a peaceful, securely gated development a short walk away from Stoke Newington Church Street and excellent rail and bus connections.
The well-kept home has a large master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe; a good sized second bedroom (alternatively a study); a generously proportioned bathroom; and a sprawling living area which comfortably combines a modern kitchen, dining and lounge spaces.
This living area opens out to a decent-sized patio and garden, perfect for entertaining family and friends with barbecues or eating dinner outside on warm evenings.
It is the ideal home for young professionals. Commuting is easy—Clapton station is a short walk away, as are Rectory Road and Stoke Newington stations—and a range of buses serve the area. Moreover, the bars, pubs, restaurants, cafés and shops of Stoke Newington are just minutes away by foot.
The property is a rare gem, offering all the convenience of London with the comforts of a lovely home in one of the city’s most popular and sought-after areas.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.