- Heart of vibrant Dalston with cafes, bars and restaurants on the door
- Communal Rooftop Terrace
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
- Secure bicycle storage
- Door entry phone system
- Close to transport links
This property is a bright, well-proportioned two-bedroom flat, with good size rooms and a large bathroom. The flat is painted white throughout, with cream carpets in the bedrooms whilst the living room and the kitchen have laminated flooring.
The living room is airy and bright with a lot of lights coming in. The both bedrooms are in good size and the kitchen is also spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with gas hobs and a stainless-steel sink. The large, fitted bathroom has a big mirror taking up one wall.
There is a communal rooftop terrace, where you can have a great view of London.
Located in the heart of vibrant Dalston, the apartment is moments away from Stoke Newington Road and easy walking distance of Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction Stations as well as bus routes that give you an easy access into the City.
There are a great selection of cafes, bars and restaurants. Supermarkets as well as variety of independent shops are nearby that it is extremely convenient for shopping.
Within walking distance of Hackney Downs and Stoke Newington Church Street, also short walk to excellent primary and secondary schools, thus the area has a good community feel, too.
Rent – £250
Service charge – £148
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.