- Large South facing garden
- Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath and heated towel rail
- Secure bicycle storage
- Gated community with door entry phone system
- Close to local shops and transport links
- Double glazing
This property is a bright, well-proportioned two bedroom apartment, with good size rooms, plenty of room and a large garden. The flat is painted throughout, with wooden laminate throughout living room, kitchen and hallway, tiled flooring in the bathroom and carpet in the bedroom.
The flat opens onto a good size hallway which leads to both bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge/kitchen. There is built in storage in the hallway along with space for additional storage. There is a double built in wardrobe, with extra shelving above, which provides ample clothes storage in the bed room. From the living room you have access to the south facing garden through the patio door, the floor to ceiling windows makes the room feel light and bright.
The main living area splits nicely into an open plan kitchen and living room. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built in oven with electric hob, stainless steel sink with a hidden fridge freezer and dish washer.
The fitted bathroom is also a very good size, with a heated towel rail, a wall mirror above the sink along with a separate storage cupboard with the washer dryer.
The property was very well looked after and is clean, tidy and owner was a non-smoker.
Near Stoke Newington, Rectory Road and Clapton station with excellent connections to Stratford and Liverpool Street Station and City of London. The flat is just a short walk to Stoke Newington High Street and Church Street where there are a great selection of bars and restaurants. The flat is also located next door to a primary school.
Rent – £447
Service charge – £120
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.