- Large master bedroom, with en-suite shower room
- 2nd double bedroom
- large family bathroom
- Private Balcony
- walking distance from Canary Wharf & DLR
- Gated Development
A lovely two double bedroom apartment moments away from East India DLR.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, large reception room, separate kitchen, ample storage and private balcony.
Located within a gated development.
Rent – £776
Service charge – £159
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.