- Video entry system
- Built in wardrobe in bedroom 1 with sliding mirror doors
- Large, bright second bedroom with a huge window looking out on a church
- Quartz kitchen worktop with matching upstands and splashback
- AEG single electric fan oven and ceramic hob
- Zanussi integrated slimline dishwasher
- Zanussi freestanding washer/dryer
- Zanussi integratedfridge freezer
- Communal gardens
- Walking distance to Highgate Tube Station
40% Share Price £288,000
Service charge: £164
This lovely, bright two bedroom flat is located near the top of the famous Highgate Hill and moments from Hampstead Health.Highgate Police Station is a stunning new development and is minutes away from Highgate Tube station and a short distance away from Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Finchley.
This property offers big windows, open-plan living space, contemporary fitted kitchen,a tiled bathroom,beautifully carpeted bedrooms and laminated living spaces.
· Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
· Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
· No cash buyers
· No pets
· Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
· Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
· Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
· Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.