- Two double bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Large roof terrace with panoramic views of London
- Energy efficient
- Minutes from Chiswick Park tube station
- Within easy reach of transport (tube, M4 and Heathrow)
- Lovely Chiswick neighborhood
- Overall great condition
Modern two bedroom flat located in the heart of vibrant Chiswick. The flat boasts two double bedrooms, a large bathroom, and a kitchen – lounge living space opening onto a private balcony. The block has a private rooftop on two levels offering panoramic views of London. A secure bike store is located on the groundfloor and it provides space for up to two bikes. Benefiting from an energy efficiency B rating, the flat offers a high level of insulation and sound proofing. The flat is part of a recent development (2012) with a real community feel to it.
Surrounding area: Chiswick is one of the most sought after neighborhood of London, offering a range of lovely restaurants, parks and activities. It is a great place for families with many good quality nurseries and schools. It is also great for professionals looking for a high quality of life within easy reach of the centre of London. It offers a genuine local and community feel with a weekly farmers’ market, Chiswick book festival and an annual summer fete.
Local amenities: The flat is located a few minutes away from a large supermarket. Chiswick High Road offers a range of shops, with more within easy reach in Westfield Shepherd Bush (20min away on the 94 bus). The flat is near several parks (Acton Green, Turnham Green, Chiswick House) and green areas. It is 15 minutes walk to the Thames, 2 tube stops from Richmond Park and 10 min bus from Kew Garden. The flat is also located 5 minutes away from the Chiswick Business Park which has headquarters of many international companies.
The flat is located moments away from Chiswick Park tube station (District line zone 3), Heathrow is accessible within 35 minutes. There is also an easy access to the M4. Alternative transport link available nearby include Acton Town (Piccadily line), South Acton (overground) and bus lines going via Shepherd Bush into central London (27, 94). Free parking is currently available on the industrial estate of Bollo Lane, located 10 min walk from the flat.
Rent – £475
Service charge – £114
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.