- Large (80 sq m), light, airy, penthouse flat with two south facing balconies
- 3 minutes from Angel tube, close to transport, shops, amenities, cafes, theatres and cinemas.
- Large (32.5 sq.m) open plan kitchen living area.
- Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
- Ample storage
- Lift access
- Two large bedrooms measuring 16.3 sq.m plus balcony and 12.8 sq.m.
- One of two flats on the sixth floor
White Lion Street is just across Angel underground station. It is ten-minute walk from of King’s Cross station and 15 minute walk from Euston station. Angel is a vibrant area at the heart of Islington South with its restaurants, cafés and bars, theatres and cinema. It is within walking distance to the British Library, the British Museum and other places of interest. At the same time, being on the sixth floor, the flat is quiet. The balconies provide stunning views of London and the South Bank where you can sit with a glass of wine and enjoy the fireworks on Guy Fawkes day. From the kitchen window you can see North London and amazing sunsets. Schools are close by. The flat is spacious with large rooms and ample storage. Shops are close by and every Sunday there is a Farmers’ Market in Chapel Market within two minutes distance from the flat. The construction is new, and the owner is the first occupant of the flat. It is in a good condition being used by a single person since it was built.
Rent – £1120
Service charge – £135
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.