- •Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail and mirror on the entire wall on one side.
- •Laminate flooring throughout
- •Central Heating
- •Double glazing – it is so good that we do not need to turn on heating mostly in the winter.
- •Secure bicycle storage
- •Door entry phone system
- •Close to local shops
- •Very close to Westfield Stratford city
- •Close to transport links – you can be in central London in 15 minutes from Stratford station
- •Bus stop right next to the door
- •GP across the road
- •Close to Olympic park
- •Connected to high speed internet infrastructure offering up to 1Gb download/upload speed option
40% Share Price: 152,000
Service Charge: £159.00
This property is a bright, well-proportioned two-bedroom apartment, with good size rooms and storage. The flat is painted white and light peach throughout, with cream carpets in the bedrooms and charcoal/black stone effect linoleum in the kitchen.
The flat opens onto a hallway which leads to a good sized double bedroom. There is a double built in wardrobe, with extra shelving inside, which provides ample clothes storage. The master bedroom is ensuite with its own toilet and shower. Shower room comes with a heated towel rail, bathroom shelf and a large mirror taking up one wall.
There is a triple door wardrobe in the second bedroom with shelves, shoe racks and storage units built in. Large windows keep it very bright if you need natural light.
The main living area splits nicely into a kitchen and living room. The kitchen is extremely spacious, with plenty of cupboards and drawers, a built-in oven with ceramic hobs and a stainless steel sink. There is more than enough space for a dining table and separate sitting area and the large window provides plenty of light.
The large fitted bathroom is on the right-hand side in the hallway, it comes with a heated towel rail, bathroom shelf and a large mirror taking up one wall.
There is an additional storage cupboard in the hallway, which is perfect for a washing machine, shoes and other stuff. The apartment has access to the huge, well maintained communal garden.
Located on the doorstep of one of London’s most well-connected transport hubs, the apartment is perfectly positioned for fast and easy access to Canary Wharf and The City. With nearly 200 trains per hour, Stratford Station is served by the Central and Jubilee Underground Lines, the DLR and London Overground with direct links to London St Pancras International, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf in less than 10 minutes.
Westfield Stratford is 10 minutes walk away, offering over 300 stores, bars and restaurants, Cinema and Casino. If this is not enough, the Olympic landmarks provides residents with world-class amenities and sporting facilities, from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to the Aquatics Centre.
The arrival of Crossrail (2018) will further enhance transport links in this re-classified Zone 2 area. Having enjoyed £21 billion of investment in recent years, a new £1.3 billion commercial district in Stratford, known as The International Quarter, will create over 25,000 new jobs – an excellent opportunity for anyone to move into the area!
Flexible in arranging viewings
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.