- Walnut laminated flooring in kitchen/ lounge
- Bedroom winter garden area
- Floor to ceiling windows in both bedrooms
- Monsoon shower and contemporary white fixtures in the bathroom
- Building outdoor gym, Sky Lounge and 24hr Concierge service
- Plenty of storage space
- 14th floor with lift access
- Video entry access system
- 5 minute walk to Canary Wharf
45% Share Price £270,000
Service charge: £270.90
A beautifully presented, spacious two double bedroom apartment near Canary Wharf.
The area is well connected, around five minutes’ walk to the Jubilee line, the DLR and soon Crossrail, and has benefited from unprecedented investment. It is a desirable residential haven in the beating heart of London’s iconic financial centre.
The apartment is finished with walnut laminate flooring, walnut internal doors and satin stainless steel ironmongery. The space is sympathetically designed, with plenty of storage space, large rooms and floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows, a perfect home in which to relax and unwind.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen
6.76m x 4.05m
Walnut laminate flooring, contemporary high gloss kitchen handleless kitchen units, integrated fridge-freezer, chrome mixer tap, ceramic hob, laminate worktop and brushed stainless steel oven.
5.11m x 3.3m
Carpeted, large double bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and a winter garden area.
5.11 x 2.7m
Carpeted, large double bedroom with floor to ceiling windows.
Contemporary white fixtures with chrome mixer taps, thermostatic monsoon shower and chrome heated towel rail, large nearly wall to wall mirror.
Spacious hallway with video entry access system, multi-lock front door, large storage cupboard with washer/dryer.
24hr concierge service, cycle store, 22nd floor roof terrace, outdoor gym and Sky Lounge.
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.