- 2 mins walk away from South Quay DLR and 4 mins to Canary Wharf Jubilee line
- Close proximity to shops
- Spacious living and sleeping areas
- 2 balconies with amazing views
- Wide utility room with washing machine/dryer
- Access to outside roof top garden with a gym (22nd floor)
A modern, quiet and spacious 1 bedroom flat on 21st floor of Lincoln Plaza with stunning views overlooking the Royal Observatory of Greenwich and Canary Wharf. It is within a short walking distance of Canary Wharf (Jubilee line) and South Quay station (DLR) with close access to Canary Wharf shopping centre.
Finished to a high specification with wooden floors throughout except for the bedroom (carpet).
The front door opens onto a large hallway from where all rooms can be accessed.
There is one large bathroom with a bath, rain shower, heated towel rail and a large dressing mirror.
The kitchen has ample cupboard space and all modern appliances are fitted.
The living room is a well-lit flexible space that can also accommodate a dining table. It has direct access onto one of the balconies.
The large carpeted double bedroom is bright, offers room for a large double wardrobe, side tables and offers direct access onto the second balcony.
A spacious utility room contains a washing machine/dryer and has additional storage space for the flat.
Shared ownership rent: £619.22
Monthly service charge: £189.41
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.