- Bathroom fitted with white suite, shower over bath with glass shower screen and heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space in underground gated car park
- Double glazing
- Secure bicycle storage
- Door entry phone system
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Close to local shops
A spacious one bedroom flat located in East Finchley. The property has a separate lounge and kitchen as well as a front facing balcony running the full length of the flat. Whilst the bedroom is carpeted and the bathroom tiled, the rest of the flat has laminate flooring in great condition. The flat is on the Upper Ground floor and can be reached by stairs or via a lift.
The bedroom has a built in wardrobe and the hall way has a large storage cupboard. The kitchen is fully fitted with units, gas hob and oven. There is a private parking space in the underground, gated car park.
The property is a short walk from local shops, a gym, a cinema, restaurants and transport links (East Finchley station, Finchley Central station and multiple bus routes).
This flat is perfect for a couple or one person. It is modern and has been well kept.
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.