- •Warm and sunny living room with large balcony windows and door leading on to a south facing balcony with outside lighting
- •Fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher
- •Large fitted bathroom with a white suite, heated towel rail, wall mirror and a shower over the bath
- •Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and shelving
- •Laminate flooring in the hallway and living room
- •Carpeted bedrooms
- •Tiled kitchen and bathroom
- •Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- •Airing cupboard with condensing boiler
- •Door entry phone system
50% Share Price: £165,000
Service Charge: £143
A warm, sunny and bright two double bedroomed second floor apartment with a south facing balcony in a low rise small block of new build flats.
Conveniently located just 1 minutes walk from local shops and also excellent transport links with an 8 minutes walk to Plaistow Underground Station and a choice of several 10 minute bus rides in to Stratford which also provides excellent services to Liverpool Street (8 minutes) and Bank (11 minutes).
Stratford also offers it’s own Shopping Centre which includes both an indoor and outdoor market, cinema, theatre and arts venue as well as Westfields Shopping Centre and access to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Stratford International Train Station.
It is also only a 5 minute walk to The City of London Corporation’s West Ham Park which hosts activities throughout the year and the flat is also within walking distance of several of the local leisure centres.
Viewings can be arranged for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays between 2pm and 6pm.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.