- •Close to transport links (Dalston Junction, Dalston Kingsland, Hackney Downs, local bus routes)
- •Large double bedroom
- •Bathroom with tub/shower combination
- •Fitted kitchen with integrated fridge-freezer, washer dryer, oven and hob
- •Video entry system
- •Communal TV aerial with Sky+ connection
- •Well-maintained communal areas
- •Lift to all floors
40% Share price £152,000
Service Charge: £117.00
This is a stunning one-bedroom apartment, offered on a shared ownership basis, set on the third floor of a modern building in the heart of bustling Dalston. The property features a large double bedroom, spacious, bright living area and separate kitchen.
Conveniently located just off Kingsland Road and within easy reach of Stoke Newington’s Church Street, Shoreditch High Street and Islington’s Upper Street. As well as being just a few minutes’ walk from the local Allpress Roastery, there are coffee shops and pubs aplenty in the surrounding areas of De Beauvoir Town and London Fields. Ridley Road Market is just a stone’s throw away, with Broadway Market just a twenty-minute walk and Columbia Road just a little further if you fancy a stroll. The property is within 5 minutes of both Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland stations, and moments away from a number of bus routes, providing easy access to Central London and the City.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.