- Wide Entrance Hall
- Plenty of built in storage space and wardrobe
- Lots of natural light
- Big balcony
- Large and fully equipped modern kitchen
- Spacious Living / dining space
35% share price for £122,500
Monthly rent: £481.40
Monthly service charge: £146.13
Wide entrance hall with plenty of storage. Open space living & dining rooms with lots of natural light.
Spacious kitchen with all appliances and gas oven. Bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
Both bedroom and Living room are facing the balcony.
Timber flooring to kitchen, living room, entrance hall and bedroom.
Living Room : 3.3M x 7M
Kitchen: 2.2M x 3.2M
Bedroom: 3.7M x 4.2M
Bathroom: 2.3M x 1.8M
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owner
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.