- 11th floor modern one bedroom apartment in purpose built block
- Lounge balcony with stunning views into central London
- Secure building with door entry phone system
- Access to communal roof terrace
- Modern kitchen with induction hob
- Juliet balcony in bedroom for dual aspect views
- Fully tilled modern bathroom
- Eco-friendly communal heating system
- Large hall with spacious storage
- Heart of Kings Cross development, two minutes walk to Waitrose
An attractive, bright and spacious (45m2) one bed apartment for sale on the eleventh floor of Rubicon Court; a modern building in the heart of Kings Cross’ extremely desirable and sought after regeneration zone.
Comprising of a wide hallway with storage space, a modern open-plan kitchen and large living room with wooden floors, a double bedroom with Juliet balcony for dual aspect views, and a fully tiled modern bathroom. The stand-out feature of the apartment is the living room balcony with stunning views over central London.
A large communal roof terrace can also be found on the 10th floor of the building with limited access to residents from the upper floors only. In addition, the entire building is supplied with communal hot water and heating provided by an eco-friendly local system. Bike parking is also provided for residents.
The property is around 7 minutes walk to King’s Cross & St Pancras Station with close access to excellent local facilities such as:
– Everyman Cinema (2 mins walk)
– Waitrose (2 mins walk)
– Coaldrops Yard shopping boutique (5 mins walk)
– Restaurants including Dishoom, Lighterman, Spiritland and the Brasserie (5 mins walk)
– Central St Martins & Granary Square (5 mins walk)
– Gym and pool of Pancras Square Leisure (7 mins walk)
Google, Facebook and many others are investing in large offices in the Kings Cross development, promising sustainably demand for the residential properties in the area, such as Rubicon Court, over the long-term.
See the below link for more information on the Kings Cross development:
Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
No cash buyers
Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.