- Excellent transport links
- No onward chain
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- Large bedroom with fitted double wardrobe
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Door entry phone system
- Close to local shops and restaurants
A bright, spacious one bedroom flat situated in a popular residential area with easy access to public transport, and a wide range of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
- Leytonstone station (zone 3) – Central line – 7 min walk
- Leytonstone High Road station (zone 3) – London Overground – 4 min walk
- Stratford station (zone 2/3) – Central, Overground, DLR, Jubilee, Rail (and, anticipated 2019, Crossrail/Elizabeth line) – 20 min by bus/12 min by tube.
- Westfield Stratford/Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – 20 min by bus/12 min by tube.
- Directly served by bus routes W14, 257 and night bus N8. Further buses from Leytonstone Station.
Located on the 3rd floor of a modern, purpose built block, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall with two large storage cupboards, bathroom with shower over bath, very spacious double bedroom, and open plan kitchen/lounge. The property is heated by gas fired central heating, is double glazed, and well insulated. The property has access to a communal satellite TV dish. Access to the block, lifts, stairwells and floor is controlled by secure keyfobs. Communal garden at rear.
Large airing cupboard, large storage cupboard, radiator, wood laminate flooring, entry phone.
Full sized bath, shower over bath, basin and toilet, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Approx. 4.2 x 3.1m Front aspect, with fitted double wardrobe, radiator, wood laminate flooring, south facing windows
Kitchen Approx. 2.8 x 2.3m Range of fully fitted kitchen units including larder cupboard, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl sink, radiator, wood laminate flooring. Spaces for one tall, and two under-counter, white good appliances.
Lounge Approx. 5.9 x 3.2m Front aspect, with radiator, wood laminate flooring, south facing windows
Courtyard style garden with seating and planters.
Rent – £400
Service charge – £121
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.