- Excellent transport links to central London and airports
- Short walk to trendy West Hampstead bars and restaurants
- Bright and spacious flat with lots of storage
- South facing
- Double glazing
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Energy saving LED lighting
- Access to communal roof terrace
- Secure bike storage
A bright, spacious modern one bedroom flat in zone 2, very close walking distance to tube, overground and Thameslink in the popular West Hampstead area. Purpose built in 2012 with plenty of in-built storage, large double bedroom, bathroom, living room and open plan kitchen featuring all in-built appliances. Connected to fibre broadband. South-facing with large floor-to-ceiling windows this property benefits from lots of natural light. Due to its modern construction it is well insulated for sound and heat.
The property is situated in a quiet Victorian-terraced residential tree-lined street. It features a large shared roof terrace on the top floor with stunning views over the city, complete with BBQ, large table and benches, perfect for summer get-togethers with friends. It is also moments from a quiet park with green space and outdoor gym equipment. Property also benefits from secure cycle storage.
Numerous excellent transport links include Jubilee line (3 mins), Overgound (5 mins), Thameslink (5 mins) and Metropolitan line giving you fast access to central London (10 mins), to fast direct trains to Gatwick & Luton airports, to Kings Cross for Eurostar, and direct Overground trains to Richmond, Hampstead Heath, Camden and East London. Bus routes also direct to Paddington and Edgware Road in 15 mins amongst many other north London destinations. Jubilee is also one of the Night Tube lines.
Rent – £330
Service charge – £192
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.