- Large double bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower and bath
- Plenty of storage space
- Private balcony
- Ten minutes walk to Mile End Tube station
This well presented spacious one bedroom modern apartment resides on the fourth floor of a secure block with lift access and is located by Regent Canal.
Comprising of a generous double bedroom with a wool carpet, modern kitchen and a semi-open plan dining/living space which leads to a private balcony with partial views of Meath Gardens and Regent Canal. The property is double glazed and is easy to heat in winter and shaded enough to remain cool in summer and has ample storage space. The modern bathroom is a good size, tiled and has a heated hand rail.
Suttons Wharf is surrounded by a number of green spaces with easy access to the popular Victoria Park. Nearby Roman Road provides access to a number of shops and amenities whilst Lauriston Village’s selection of designer boutiques, cafes and gift shops are all close by.
Mile End and Bethnal Green underground stations are both within walking distance providing access to Central, District and Hammersmith and City Lines. It is also well connected to night bus routes from central London, Canary Wharf, Dalston etc which stop at a short distance away.
Viewings can be arranged for most evenings between 6.30 pm and 9.30pm and most weekends between 11am and 6pm. If these aren’t suitable it may be possible to arrange other times.
Rent – £487
Service charges – £135
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.