- Private Garden & communal rooftop garden with stunning views (2 gardens)
- Minutes away from Chiswick ?Park Station, Chiswick high street and Turnham Green
- Close to a large Sainsbury's supermarket and various other supermarkets
- Next to a nature reserve and a short walk to Kew Gardens, Chiswick House and Thames riverside
- Large double bedroom
- Large fitted wardrobes & two storage areas
- Double glazed windows and no noise pollution
- All kitchen fittings and white appliances still within guarantee
- Door entry phone system with video
- Lovely neighbours
80% Share Price £360,000
Service Charges: £91
This lovely new and meticulously maintained one double bedroom flat with a private garden located in the heart of Chiswick is being offered on a shared ownership basis. It features one large double bedroom with built in large wardrobe, open space kitchen and living room, a bathroom, two storage areas, a private garden, and a communal rooftop garden (2 gardens!). All kitchen fittings and white appliances are still within guarantee.
The flat is minutes away from Chiswick Park Station and Chiswick high street and short distance from Turnham Green, Kew Gardens, Chiswick House, and Thames riverside.
You will be steps away from a large Sainsbury's supermarket and various other supermarkets and all the lovely restaurants and pubs on Chiswick high street. That's not all – you have a nature reserve right next to you if you want to escape to nature. Last, but not least, you are surrounded by lovely neighbours so go ahead and join the neighbourly wine club.
- Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
- Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
- No cash buyers
- No pets
- Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
- Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
- Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
- Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.