- Light and spacious 1 double bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Juliet balcony
- Approximately 43m2
A stunning 1 bed, 1 bath flat in excellent condition. The flat comprises of a lovely open plan kitchen/reception room with juliet-balcony, double bedroom, large bathroom and boasts a modern and stylish interior.
This flat is very well located for transport links as it is moments away from East India DLR Station and local bus route. This is making the life of a commuter stress free and an easy access to Canary Wharf, City Airport, the City and the West End. With Crossrail at nearby Canary Wharf set to begin operations in 2018, will enable quick and easy access to Central London and beyond.
Property benefits from video entrance, communal roof garden, Nisa store on the ground floor, excellent transport links and the views of Canary Wharf, the City and the O2 from the roof garden.
Ideal for first time buyers!
Service charges: £104.65
– Household income must not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) or £90,000 (in London)
– Must pass the One Housing financial assessment (done after receiving the application, which can only be submitted after viewing the property)
– No cash buyers
– No pets
– Applicants must be able to afford their purchase, and sustain their housing costs
– Applicants are primarily expected to be first time buyers, though some applicants who own or have previously owned a home may be eligible, including existing shared owners
– Applicants must be unable to purchase a property suitable to meet their needs on the open market
– Priority will be given to Armed Forces personnel (serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last 2 years) and then on a first come first serve basis
Please be advised that if all applicants meet the criteria above the property will be offered on a first come first serve basis, this means that the first eligible applicant who submits an application will be nominated as the buyer.